My Blog List

Monday, June 27, 2011

Our New Puppy

Well it is done.  I have selected the new puppy from my wonderful breeder.  Because of an act of God the first puppy we got, developed eye problems and is almost blind.  Well that does not hold her back.  She makes sure everyone knows she is in the room, and she has first dibs on any thing and everything.  She will have to be spayed soon, I can not breed her with the eye issues.
Juliette's mother's name is Run Around Sue one of my favorite songs from high school, wouldn't you know.  She is such a love bug and has really won my heart, not to memtion John Ed's.

Well the new girl is Elizabeth or Lizzy for short. 




Now I can not wait to get her in August.  Dylan our new gentleman really likes Juliette so we will see if he likes his new wife.  Dylan was born Novermber 4, 2010 and is a very speical boy. Juliette was born 1/1/11. The older dogs all really like him and let him sleep in their beds at night.  Juliette still sleep with John and I probably for security. 


The breeders website is  http://www.shihtzubytiamaria.com/




1 comment:

  1. Oh no, not another one!!!
    ;-D
    LOL!!
    She is so sweet!
    Great pics of Jules and D!!!

    ReplyDelete